Are you planning to grow your business? A cost-effective way to do this is to use a shared or a casual office space Brisbane business hub has. By renting an office on a per-need basis, you can save on a long-term lease or a commercial property mortgage.
What is even better is that co working spaces Brisbane has offer plenty of networking opportunities.
Co-working Spaces in Australia
In any business district, you are sure to find shared office spaces that are designed to be more functional and flexible than a typical office. Most of them are built in central locations in key cities – Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney.
A co-working space makes it easier to scale up or down, depending on your business needs. As your team grows and you need to branch out to Brisbane, for example, have the additional members work at a shared office for rent Brisbane offers. If they worked on a project basis, they can easily pack up and move back to the main office after completion. No need to worry about removals and relocation.
Compared to a traditional commercial office, casual office space Brisbane has enables you to save up to 25%. In an industry where keeping expenses low is a mission, saving on office rent is a sound business practice. For startups, a shared office space also mean low start-up costs.
Networking in Shared Office Space Brisbane Has
Networking is an essential aspect of a successful business. It is something that needs to be done, whether you want to or not. In a co-working space, you don’t need to attend an event to network. Because everyone else sharing the space is a prospect.
But it is bad practice to corner new office mates and blurt out your business pitch. There are better and more efficient ways to get the job done.
- Introduce yourself to everyone you meet. Establishing relationships all starts with an introduction, after all. Rather than wait for an opportunity to introduce yourself, stop by your neighbor’s desks or offices. Do this in the first couple of days.
- Be ready with your business introduction at all times. Riding in a lift with new office mates is an opportunity to introduce and spread the word about your company. Prepare a succinct, memorable, and easy-to-understand description of your business and what you do.
- Invest in business cards and desk signage. Similar to a traditional networking event, you should distribute business cards around the co-working space and during introductions. Take it a step further by using stationery, notebooks, and desk signs with your name and company name printed on them.
- Maintain an open-door policy. Make time to mingle and give the impression that you’re open to collaboration or a chat with fellow tenants. Even if you prefer to use your headphones while working, leave them off once in a while. You should also spend some time in common areas.
You should also run free workshops or networking events with your fellow tenants. Attend similar opportunities that are hosted by the provider of a shared office space.
What makes the best co-working space?
- Meets your business needs
- Have plenty of meeting rooms
- Comes with great and essential facilities
- Easy to book
- Offers basic packages and different price ranges
- Can customize fees based on add-ons
The same considerations apply to casual office space Brisbane offers.